Ready to adopt a new cat into your family? Below you can search through our database of currently available cats at the HSFC. When you find the cats of your dreams, you can use the link below to fill out your online adoption application.
Adoption fees help provide medical care, food, and shelter to animals in our care. When you adopt from HSFC, you are receiving more than $520 of services included in your pet’s adoption fee. Our most popular pets have higher adoption fees in order to support animals in our care that need specialized medical care or training in order to find a loving home.
- General physical
- Vaccinations and intestinal worming (age-appropriate)
- Diagnostic tests for feline leukemia (FeLV) and Feline immune-deficiency virus (FIV)
- SmartTag Microchip and Life-Time registration
- Spay or Neuter
- Advantage flea preventative applied
- Reference material on pet care and training
- Cats: Please make a donation
- Kittens (0 – 4 mo.): $135 each or 2/$200
- Kittens (4+ – 12 mo.): $50
- Platinum Pets: Prices Vary
For more information about adopting a cat from HSFC, please call 770-887-6480 or email email@example.com