Sponsoring organizations agree to submit a proof for approval prior to the distribution, broadcast, or publication of all printed materials, publicity releases, and advertising related to any Event/Activity, which mentions the Humane Society of Forsyth County (HSFC) or contains its logo.
If a proof is not approved, the logo usage is not allowable under any circumstance or on any occasion.
Send all proofs via email to: email@example.com
Or mail to:
Humane Society of Forsyth County
P.O. Box 337
Cumming, Georgia 30028
Accordingly, the sponsoring organization realizes that it represents HSFC and that:
- it will comply with all applicable laws during the planning, promotion and conduct of an event;
- all necessary insurance, licenses, and permits will be obtained and will be in force through the conclusion of the event;
- the event will result in NO cost or expenses to HSFC whatsoever, unless agreed to in writing;
- it will indemnify and hold HSFC harmless from any and all claims of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the sponsoring event/activity;
- it will be the responsibility of the sponsoring organization to secure volunteers and staff required to operate the activity unless agreed to in writing;
- HSFC does not loan or give out its mailing list for such events, but may consider doing a mailing on behalf of the sponsor.
Nothing in this document shall be construed to authorize a sponsoring organization, or any of its employees or representatives, to act as an agent of the Humane Society of Forsyth County (e.g. Sponsoring organization may not open a bank account in HSFC's name, etc.)
Lastly, to avoid inadvertently jeopardizing existing relationships between HSFC and its donors, a sponsoring organization agrees to receive approval from HSFC before soliciting corporations, businesses, celebrities, sports teams, or individuals for cash or in-kind donations relating to the activity/event.
Thank you for considering HSFC as a part of your event/activity.