Ready to adopt a new cat into your family? Follow the link to search through our database of currently available cats at the HSFC. When you find the cat of your dreams, you can use the Petango button to fill out your online adoption application.
Adoption fees help provide medical care, food, and shelter to the animals in our care. When you adopt your next family member from HSFC, you are receiving more than $520 of services included in your pet’s adoption fee. Our most popular pets (platinum adoptions) have higher adoption fees in order to support animals in our care that need specialized medical care or training in order to find a loving home.
– General Wellness Exam
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Fecal testing & Deworming
– Rabies vaccination (kittens excluded)
– Diagnostic tests for feline leukemia (FeLV) and Feline immune-deficiency virus (FIV)
– 24 PetWatch Microchip and Registration
– Spay or Neuter Surgery
– Monthly Flea / Heartworm Preventative
– Reference material on pet care and training
– Adult Cats (1 yr and over): $25
– Kittens (0 – 6 mo.): $135 each or 2/$250
– Kittens (6 mo. – 12 mo.): $50
– Platinum Pets: Prices Vary
For more information about adopting a cat from HSFC, please call 770-887-6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org