Closed Sunday and Monday
Tuesday thru Thursday 11am-5pm
Friday and Saturday 1pm-5pm
Walk-ins welcome! Visit us today to find your next fur-ever friend.
Adopting a Four-Legged Friend is Stress-Free at the HSFC!
Ready to adopt a new dog into your family? Follow the link to search through our database of currently available dogs at the HSFC. When you find the dog of your dreams, you can use the Petango button to fill out your online adoption application.
Adoption fees help provide medical care, food, and shelter to the animals in our care. When you adopt your next furry family member from HSFC, you are receiving more than $520 of services included in your pet’s adoption fee. Our most popular pets (platinum adoptions) have higher adoption fees in order to support animals in our care that need specialized medical care or training in order to find a loving home.
– General Wellness Exam
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Fecal testing & Deworming
– Rabies vaccination (puppies excluded)
– Diagnostic tests for canine heart worm (age-appropriate)
– 24 PetWatch Microchip and Registration
– Spay or Neuter Surgery
– Monthly Flea Preventative
– Monthly Heartworm Prevention
– Reference material on pet care and training
– Puppies (Under 1 Yr) = $325
– Adult Dogs (Over 1 Yr) = $225
– Senior Dogs (Over 7 Yr) = $175
– Platinum Pets: Prices Vary
For more information about adopting a dog from HSFC, please call 770-887-6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org