Effective 5/12/20 – Effective Tuesday May 12th we will resume our Wellness Clinic, Spay/Neuter Services, & Adoption Services on an appointment only basis. The safety & well-being of our staff and patrons is extremely important to us and will continue to follow the guidelines recommended by the Center of Disease Control (CDC) regarding social distancing, limiting the number of people in the facility at a given time, and more frequent sanitizing of surfaces particularly in higher traffic areas. To schedule an appointment, please contact us at 770-887-6480 or email us email@example.com On behalf of all of us at the HSFC we thank you for your continued support and wish you safety and good health.
Ready to adopt a new dog into your family? Follow the link to search through our database of currently available dogs at the HSFC. When you find the dog of your dreams, you can use the Petango button to fill out your online adoption application.
Adoption fees help provide medical care, food, and shelter to the animals in our care. When you adopt your next furry family member from HSFC, you are receiving more than $520 of services included in your pet’s adoption fee. Our most popular pets (platinum adoptions) have higher adoption fees in order to support animals in our care that need specialized medical care or training in order to find a loving home.
– General Wellness Exam
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Fecal testing & Deworming
– Rabies vaccination (puppies excluded)
– Diagnostic tests for canine heart worm (age-appropriate)
– 24 PetWatch Microchip and Registration
– Spay or Neuter Surgery
– Monthly Flea Preventative
– Monthly Heartworm Prevention
– Reference material on pet care and training
– Puppies (Under 1 Yr) = $275
– Adult Dogs (Over 1 Yr) = $225
– Senior Dogs (Over 7 Yr) = $175
– Platinum Pets: Prices Vary
For more information about adopting a dog from HSFC, please call 770-887-6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org