Effective 3/18/2020 to protect the health of our employees and the general public our adoption center will be closed unless you have a scheduled appointment:
If you are a serious adopter, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. If you are interested in adopting, please fill out and submit the pre-adoption application online. Applications can be found below.
2. Once your application has been received and reviewed an associate will contact you to approve your application and schedule an appointment to meet the animal.
3. Appointments will be restricted to one family member at a time.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact the adoption center at 770-887-6480.
Ready to adopt a new cat into your family? Follow the link to search through our database of currently available cats at the HSFC. When you find the cat of your dreams, you can use the Petango button to fill out your online adoption application.
Adoption fees help provide medical care, food, and shelter to the animals in our care. When you adopt your next family member from HSFC, you are receiving more than $520 of services included in your pet’s adoption fee. Our most popular pets (platinum adoptions) have higher adoption fees in order to support animals in our care that need specialized medical care or training in order to find a loving home.
– General Wellness Exam
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Fecal testing & Deworming
– Rabies vaccination (kittens excluded)
– Diagnostic tests for feline leukemia (FeLV) and Feline immune-deficiency virus (FIV)
– 24 PetWatch Microchip and Registration
– Spay or Neuter Surgery
– Monthly Flea / Heartworm Preventative
– Reference material on pet care and training
– Kittens (0 – 6 mo.): $135
– Kittens (6 mo. – 12 mo.): $75
– Adult Cats (1 yr and over): $50
– Senior Cats (7 yrs and over): $25
– Platinum Pets: Prices Vary
For more information about adopting a cat from HSFC, please call 770-887-6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org