Kroger Rewards: What if every time you went to KROGER, HSFC would receive a donation from you? The Kroger Co. is donating to charity organizations all the time and HSFC wants them to know that our patrons prefer Kroger. So what do you need to do?
If you have a Kroger Plus Card, simply go to this website and follow instructions on how to add the Humane Society of Forsyth County, GA to your rewards card activity. Our Organization code is 60288.
This does not impact any of the rewards you already receive from Kroger (like your gas discounts). This is just a way for Kroger to know how many people who support us, shop with them. The more you spend when you shop at Kroger, the more of a donation HSFC receives to help our furry friends. So YOU get to tell them how to donate…just by shopping at Kroger.
How to sign up:
- Click on the BLUEKroger Rewards above
2. On right side, sign in ( or create an account)
3. On the Upper right side under your name click “My Account”
4. On left side…click on “Community Awards”
5. Enter in the code for HSFC (60288)